Cancellations and Returns
Cancellations and returns
1. Unless one of the exceptions listed in Clause 4, below applies, you may cancel your order (or any part of it) without giving any reason within fourteen (14) days. The cancellation period will expire fourteen (14) days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods. To exercise the right to cancel, you must notify us, giving us your full name, address and order reference (if any) or, alternatively, by returning the Product(s), in accordance with the provisions below (see Clause 4).
2. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
3. If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the cost of delivery/ shipping (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery/ shipping other than the least expensive type of standard delivery/ shipping offered by us). We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. Alternatively, you may ask us to substitute a Product(s), rather than provide you with a refund, but we can only do that if the Product(s) you wish to substitute is of equivalent value to the order you are cancelling.
4. You may not cancel your order if:
you have taken any product(s) out of the sealed packaging in which they were delivered to you;
the product(s) consist of perishable items, or have been sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them;
the product(s) have been customised or made to your own specifications;
any product(s) which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery,
unless such product(s) were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered.
5. All such product(s) should be returned within fourteen (14) days of you cancelling your order and, in any event, no later than twenty-eight (28) days after the product(s) have been delivered to you, in accordance with the following process:
pack the returns parcel securely, ensuring you include the returns note that will have been included in the package in which your order was delivered, and attach the returns address label that will also have been included; and
return the parcel to us, we suggest, either by courier or by recorded delivery mail or other form of certified mail. We advise that you take out enough postal insurance to cover the value of the contents.
6. Our policy on cancellations and returns does not affect your statutory legal rights.
7. If any product(s) you purchase is damaged or faulty when delivered to you we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate, in accordance with your legal rights. If you believe a product is faulty, you should notify us to arrange for the return of the product(s).
8. Our policy on faulty product(s) does not affect your statutory legal rights.